UPDATE: Marion Mobile Home Park Fire Started by Charcoal Grill
The Marion Fire Department responded to a fire at the Squaw Creek Village Mobile Home Park, on Monday morning.
The Marion Fire Department has released more information on the Monday early morning fire at Squaw Creek Village Mobile Home Park.
The fire occurred at 1786 George Drive, in a home owned by Marion resident Larry Smith. The fire apparently started from a charcoal grill that was used the night before, according to KWWL.
The fire "engulfed" the front side of the mobile home, alarmingly, while two people were still inside. Thankfully, a neighbor alerted the residents and no one was injured.