Scott Warrick is the owner of Marion's 35-year-old favorite ice cream stop. The Freeze is where you can go to get a quick ice cream or choose from many different frozen treats and ice cream drinks. It also serves burgers, sides and more from the grill if you want to catch lunch or dinner while you're there. It has a convenient drive-through and all outdoor seating. The Freeze is open daily March through October.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Everything is on ground level.
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4